Tuesday 11 April 2017

BUNTING CARD


So I said in my previous post that I would show you the idea behind the freebie bunting pieces and here it is. Now this one isn't made from the freebie one, it's made from the set I'm creating for the Paper Packs 7 - Vintage Roses but you get the idea.


Here I've matted & layered my papers onto an 8 x 8 inches base card, cut out the bunting piece & scored it 1.5cm along the top edge so I can attach it to the front of my card. I've also collected a few bits n' pieces for decoration (though I changed my mind later on). The bunting piece was sized up to 18.5cm high for this project and the label piece was sized by eye. I did all this in Craft Artist but any publishing programme should be able to do it also.


And here it is finished :)



I went to the Leigh Paper Craft Show a couple of weekends ago, lovely day :)
I treated myself to some script stamps & blocks & a few texture plates.
I haven't stamped in years (bad Wendy) but I thought it would be nice to have some script stamps to compliment & play around with on my papers and use the
texture plates on my textured papers too.



I'm also creating Paper Pack 13 at the moment :) though I think I'll keep this one all neutral and save the pink flowers for another day

No comments:

Post a Comment