Thursday 22 November 2018

DEMO CARDS FROM A WALK IN THE FOREST DVD



This is the Clock Card which I think is not only perfect for "Birthday Time" but retirement too. The 1 on the left is the extra large version and stands 28cm high (11") and the smaller version is 19.5cm high BUT because you also get this interactive you can make it as tall as you like  This also comes without any image inside the label. You can also have a different clock face if you want to and I'll do a tutorial on that soon.


This is the side view to show how I've made them using the Tied Tent Fold Technique so they will always stand up nicely 


And this is the backs. I created the backs from 1 of the papers, a soft backing and one of the compilations for the decoration


The Envelope Card in 2 different sizes and versions


The back view of the largest one, again I made the backing in the same way I made the back for the clock card.


Here's the 3 choices in the Corners. The back one is much larger and I included the right side corner too to create the double pocket


And here's the backs for the corner cards


There are three 5 x 7 inch cards and 6 square 6 inch cards


The left side card is created from the Round Tag Pocket and the other it the Tag Card project


and again here are the backs 


2 comments:

  1. Got my DVD today and it's beautiful. Thank you Wendy. Joyce xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the freebie files they are lovely and you are so kind. Just love the DVD, as I do all of your DVDS

    ReplyDelete